We always welcome feedback. If you would like to leave us some feedback please complete our feedback form.
- Leaders swiftly identify pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). They develop clear strategies to ensure that pupils with SEND engage well and enjoy the same curriculum as their peers.Ofsted - 2023
- A big thank you to Henry Cort for continued support of my daughter, even though she left 2 years ago! Willing and able to provide evidence to support uni application. Both teaching and admin staff, thanks!!Parent
- Pupils learn about key issues such as finance, democracy and resilience as part of the school’s broad personal development offer. Pupils understand the importance of healthy relationships and looking after their mental health and well-being.Ofsted - 2023
- Both my girls have excellent tutors and when we were talking to them, it really felt like they knew them. The best tutor/teacher evening we've had.Parent/Carer
- I just wanted to say how impressed I was after attending tonight’s open evening. I was nervous about coming after reading the ofsted report but the experience of this evening was so very different. The staff and pupils were really engaging and the passion for teaching really came across. All the staff were impressive, especially the science labs staff, the PE teacher, D&T and art teachers, even at the end of the evening they were still going strong. My daughter has come away full of energy along with her friends and excited that this might be her next school. Thank youProspective Parent