Students are ambassadors of the college and are expected to dress and behave in a way that reflects the standards we seek to achieve. If students cycle to/from college they must wear a cycle helmet and have a bike permit. The college will NOT accept incorrect uniform.
College uniform is available from Skoolkit. Queries, orders, returns or complaints should be directed to the suppliers.
Please note that this uniform is used all year round.
- College tie in House colour with length touching the waist band
- College blazer with logo
- College V neck jumper with logo (optional) - hoodies or cardigans are NOT acceptable at any time and will be confiscated
- Black tailored trousers must be full length, touching the heel. Skinny/fashion (eg with zips), leggings, jeggings, jersey material trousers and jeans are NOT acceptable
- GIRLS - Black skirts must be knee length, if it does not reach the floor when kneeling it is too short. Jersey and lycra material are NOT acceptable
- BOYS - Black tailored shorts in extreme weather conditions ONLY when normal uniform is relaxed
- Plain outdoor coats can be worn to and from college over blazers (denim and hoodies are NOT acceptable) - coats and hats must be removed inside college buildings
- Black, dark grey or white socks
- Flat black shoes that can be polished and ideally have a separate heel. NO suede, canvas or sports branded shoes i.e Nike, Adidas, Converse or Vans
PE / DANCE
- College PE shirt with logo
- Navy blue PE shorts
- Navy blue PE leggings or training trousers with Henry Cort logo, this is optional and can be worn as an alternative to shorts. NO alternative is acceptable.
- Sky blue football or white or black sport socks
- Dark coloured sweatshirts are permitted during winter at the discretion of class teacher (NO leggings)
- Durable trainers with suitable support (NO plimsolls or canvas fashion shoes).