Please note that this uniform is used all year round.
BOYS & GIRLS
- College tie in House colour
- Daring - Red, Invincible - Green, Triumph - Yellow and Victorious - Purple
College blazer with logo
College v-neck jumper with logo (optional) - Hoodies or cardigans are NOT acceptable at any time and will be confiscated.
Black tailored trousers - Trousers must be full length, touching the heel. Skinny/fashion (eg with zips), leggings, jeggings, jersey material trousers and jeans are NOT acceptable.
Flat black shoes that can be polished - NO trainers, suede, canvas or sports branded shoes i.e Nike, Adidas, Converse or Vans.
- Black, dark grey or white socks
- GIRLS - Black Skirts must be knee length, if it does not reach the floor when kneeling it is too short. Jersey and lycra material are NOT acceptable.
- BOYS - Black tailored shorts in extreme weather conditions ONLY when normal uniform is relaxed.
PE / DANCE
- College PE shirt with logo
- Navy blue PE shorts
- Navy blue PE leggings or training trousers with Henry Cort logo, this is optional and can be worn as an alternative to shorts. NO alternative is acceptable.
- Sky blue football or white or black sport socks
- Dark coloured sweatshirts are permitted during winter at the discretion of class teacher (NO leggings)
- Durable trainers with suitable support (NO plimsolls or canvas fashion shoes).
Plain outdoor coats can be worn to and from college over blazers (denim and hoodies are not acceptable) - coats must be removed inside college buildings.