In 2018, both English and Maths 7+ (A*/A) and 5+ (strong pass) ABOVE national yet again!
- New GCSE Grade 4+ Mathematics - 71%
- New GCSE Grade 4+ English - 70%
- New GCSE Grade 5+ Mathematics - 53%
- New GCSE Grade 5+ English - 50%
- New English Baccalaureate - 35%
- Progress 8 Score - -0.08
- Attainment 8 Score - 46.4 points
- Staying in education or employment - 100%
Please be aware that these results are provisional.
Details of School Performance Tables can be found on the Department for Education website: Department for Education School Performance Table
Proud to be one of the TOP 100 MOST IMPROVED SCHOOLS in 2016 and nominated for 4 TES School Awards in 2017.