Friends of Henry Cort
Charity No: 1145434
The Friends of Henry Cort is a welcoming group that meets half-termly to plan fundraising activities for various projects within our college. We are always looking for new members and love to see new faces at our meetings. It is not necessary to have a child at our college to be part of the group, just a keenness to support our pupils. Thank you to the new members who have recently joined us.
The committee is currently made up of:
- Chair: Sallie Connochie (Staff)
- Treasurer: Nicola Seager (parent)
- Secretary: Corin Attrill (ex-parent)
In the past, amongst other things, we have been able to support with:
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Rock Challenge
- Music department purchases
- DT equipment
- Display boards
- Extra-curricular clubs
This year, we are raising funds for additional undercover shelter for break times as well as the smaller projects similar to those listed above. Nothing wrong with being optimistic!
During the year we will be running a variety of fundraising events and initiatives, such as:
- Easy Fundraising – download the app or use the website https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ if you are online shopping with a huge range of retailers. The app or website directs you to the retailer’s website and then donates to FOHC
- Glow sticks stall and tombola at our annual fireworks display
- Year 7 and 8 Christmas disco
- Comedy/quiz night
- Summer fayre
If you would like to support us, please contact us at FOHC@henrycort.org or join us on Facebook.