Exam & Revision Information
- New GCSEs Grading Explained - NEW 23 August 2017
- Surviving GCSEs - Tips for Parents
- Year 11 GCSE Exam Timetable 2017 - UPDATED 23 May 2017
- Year 10 Pre-Public Exam Timetable 2017 - NEW 2 June 2017
Morning examinations start at 8.30am and afternoon examinations at 1.30pm. Please note some afternoon examinations may not finish until 3.30pm so students need to make arrangements for transport home if they normally rely on the College buses.
It is impossible to over-emphasise the importance of serious, planned revision. Tutors will be assisting students to plan their revision. Wherever possible, students are advised to study on their own, in a quiet room, without the distractions of music and television.
- Handy Revision Tips
- Blank Revision Planner
- Year 11 Revision Timetable April 2017
- Year 11 Revision Sessions - May Half Term 2017 - UPDATED 26 May 2017
Subject Specific GCSE Revision Timetables
|Secure - Aiming for 5||Mastering - Aiming for 6/7||Advance - Aiming for 8|