Exam & Revision Information
Page updated: 5 October 2020
- New GCSEs Grading Explained - NEW 23 August 2017
- Surviving GCSEs - Tips for Parents
- Internal Appeals Procedure - NEW 28 February 2018
- OFQUAL: GCSE 9 to 1 Grades explained - NEW 13 March 2018
- Autumn PPEs Timetable - NEW 5 October 2020
Please note some afternoon GCSE examinations may not finish until 3.30pm so students need to make arrangements for transport home if they normally rely on the college buses.
It is impossible to over-emphasise the importance of serious, planned revision. Tutors will be assisting students to plan their revision. Wherever possible, students are advised to study on their own, in a quiet room, without the distractions of music and television.
- Student Revision Helpsheet - NEW March 2018
- Blank Revision Planner - UPDATED February 2020
- Revision Guides and Recommended Reading - UPDATED October 2018
- KS4 Planning for Success Booklet - UPDATED September 2019
- KS3 Planning for Success Booklet - NEW September 2019
- Handy Revision Tips
Subject Specific GCSE Revision