Student voice is run by you!
We believe all students should have a say in their college. We have an active student council who meet to discuss key issues and report back to the Principal.
Student voice is split into four areas:
The college has focused on developing a restorative justice approach, older students are trained as restorative justice mentors and Cyber Ambassadors to help support younger students and their peers in resolving any issues you might have.
Thursday 10 October
Friday 18 October
We are proud to announce that the following students have been accepted to represent our school as prefects and senior prefects! Being a prefect means being a good role model towards the other students and showing the highest standard in all times with uniform, attitude, behaviour, manners, motivation to work, attendance and attitude to learning. For the first time we have appointed Year 10 prefects to help with succession when Year 11 leave. Following interviews held last week we are excited to appoint:
- Head Girl - Olivia Sussmes
- Head Boy - Joel Smith
- Deputy Head Girl - Hannah Whyley
- Deputy Head Boy - Josh Efford.
- Student Support: Isabelle Kimberley and Ethan Storey,
- Teaching & Learning: Alice Crossley and Tyler Foreman,
- Culture & Environment: Adam Williams and Cara Webb
- Event Management: Olivia Radford and Ollie Ingram.