Following the success of our focused Parent Coffee Evenings last year hosted by our senior leadership team, we will be relaunching the coffee morning and evenings as a Parent Voice delivering focused sessions on:
Behaviour and Safeguarding
Teaching and Learning
Curriculum and Assessment
There will be an opportunity to discuss any issues that are important to you as parents. These will be held on the following dates and times.
- Wednesday 17 October – 6:30pm-7:30pm (Behaviour & Safeguarding)
- Tuesday 6 November - 9:00am-10:00am (Teaching & Learning)
- Wednesday 16 January – 6:30pm-7:30pm (Curriculum & Assessment)
- Monday 18 March - 9:00am-10:00am (Behaviour & Safeguarding)
- Wednesday 15 May – 6:30pm-7:30pm (Teaching & Learning)
- Tuesday 18 June - 9:00am-10:00am (Curriculum & Assessment)
Notes from our previous meetings can be found below. We look forward to meeting you.
Documents on this page open in Adobe Reader, which is available as a free download.