In order to develop our knowledge of each student, we have a system of regular monitoring of progress through a report we call a 'Student Attaintment Snapshot'. We collect information three times a year just after each half term and this is reported home. The review is based on a tracking of current performance compared with targets set by the college. We use national data and Government expectations to set aspirational targets.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any problems or queries.
- Assessment - Everyone is aiming for Secure or Better!
- Making Good Progress
- Attitude to Learning Grade Descriptors - UPDATED November 2019
- Quality of Classwork Grade Descriptors - NEW November 2019
- Year 7 Assessment without Levels
- Year 8 Assessment without Levels
- Year 9 Assessment without Levels