In the event of an emergency or adverse weather conditions, the Principal and the Senior Leadership team may decide to close the college. If this is the case we will contact the local radio stations listed below, send email/text messages, tweet on @HenryCortNews and post new messages on this website and on our Facebook page.
You can also check on the Hampshire County Council website for further information.
- 8:20 The bell will ring for students to move to Tutor Time (uniform line up check Mondays)
- 8:25 Tutor time / Assembly
- 8:45 Period 1 (PDL Wednesday Week A)
- 9:40 Period 2 (PDL Wednesday Week A)
- 10:35 Intervention
- 10:55 Early break
- 11:15 Period 3
- 12:10 Period 4
- 13:05 Late break
- 13:35 Period 5
- 14:35 End of college day
- 14:35-15:35 Extended day activities*
* this includes fixtures, independent study sessions and study support