Students are ambassadors of the college and are expected to dress and behave in a way that reflects the standards we seek to achieve. The uniform should be smart with all items clearly marked. If students cycle to and from college they must wear a cycle helmet.
Please note that this uniform is used all year round.
BOYS & GIRLS
- College Tie in House colour
Daring - Red, Invincible - Green, Triumph - Yellow and Victorious - Purple
College Blazer with logo
College Sweatshirt with logo - Hoodies or cardigans are NOT acceptable
Black Tailored Trousers - Trousers must be full length, touching the heel (skinny/fashion (eg with zips), leggings, jeggings, jersey material trousers and jeans are NOT acceptable).
Black Shoes - Shoes should be capable of taking polish (NO logos or motifs, trainers or canvas shoes).
Black, dark grey or white socks
- Black Skirts - Must be knee length, if it does not reach the floor when kneeling it is too short (jersey and lycra material are NOT acceptable).
- Black Tailored Shorts - ONLY in extreme weather conditions when normal uniform is relaxed.
- College PE shirt with logo
- Royal blue PE shorts
- Sky blue football or white sport socks
- Dark coloured sweatshirts / tracksuit bottoms are permitted during winter at the discretion of class teacher (NO leggings).
- Durable trainers with suitable support (NO plimsolls or canvas fashion shoes).