Students are ambassadors of the college and are expected to dress and behave in a way that reflects the standards we seek to achieve. The uniform should be smart with all items clearly marked. If students cycle to and from college they must wear a cycle helmet.
Please note that this uniform is used all year round.
BOYS & GIRLS
- College tie in House colour
Daring - Red, Invincible - Green, Triumph - Yellow and Victorious - Purple
College blazer with logo
College sweatshirt with logo - Hoodies or cardigans are NOT acceptable at any time and will be confiscated.
Black tailored trousers - Trousers must be full length, touching the heel. Skinny/fashion (eg with zips), leggings, jeggings, jersey material trousers and jeans are NOT acceptable.
Black shoes should be capable of taking polish. NO logos or motifs, trainers or canvas shoes eg Converse or Vans.
Black, dark grey or white socks
- GIRLS - Black Skirts must be knee length, if it does not reach the floor when kneeling it is too short. Jersey and lycra material are NOT acceptable.
- BOYS - Black tailored shorts in extreme weather conditions ONLY when normal uniform is relaxed.
- College PE shirt with logo
- Royal blue PE shorts
- Royal blue PE leggings or training trousers with logo, this is optional and can be worn as an alternative to shorts
- Sky blue football or white sport socks
- Dark coloured sweatshirts are permitted during winter at the discretion of class teacher (NO leggings)
- Durable trainers with suitable support (NO plimsolls or canvas fashion shoes).