Skip to content ↓

Need to Talk?

Counselling in College

If need to talk you can talk to your tutor, House Progress Leader or alternatively we do run counselling sessions.

 where can I find confidential advice?

Where can I find confidential advice? *

   Counselling by Matt from Moving On

Every Monday & Tuesday in the room next to Mr Fielon’s office near the canteen.

10.30am - 11.05am Drop In

1.00pm - 1.30pm Drop In

Appointments are also available.

See Matt or your House Progress Leader!

* See College Confidentiality Policy published on the website

Need confidential Drugs advice? 

Talk to Frank

Learning For Life