Exam & Revision Information
Page updated: 28 March 2018
- New GCSEs Grading Explained - NEW 23 August 2017
- Surviving GCSEs - Tips for Parents
- Internal Appeals Procedure - NEW 28 February 2018
- OFQUAL: GCSE 9 to 1 Grades explained - NEW 13 March 2018
- GCSE Exam Timetable 2018* - UPDATED 31 January 2018
- Spring Pre-Public Exam Timetable 2018* - NEW 5 February 2018
- PROVISIONAL Key Stage 3 Summer Exam Timetable - NEW 26 March 2018
*GCSE and PPE morning examinations start at 8.30am and afternoon examinations at 1.30pm.
Please note some afternoon GCSE examinations may not finish until 3.30pm so students need to make arrangements for transport home if they normally rely on the college buses.
It is impossible to over-emphasise the importance of serious, planned revision. Tutors will be assisting students to plan their revision. Wherever possible, students are advised to study on their own, in a quiet room, without the distractions of music and television.
- Student Revision Helpsheet - NEW March 2018
- Blank Revision Planner (February-June) - UPDATED 7 February 2018
- Year 11 Timetable, Revision Guides and Recommended Reading - NEW January 2018
- Year 11 Planning for Success Booklet - NEW 13 October 2017
- Year 10 Planning for Success Booklet - NEW 13 October 2017
- Handy Revision Tips
Subject Specific GCSE Revision
- Science - After College Revision Sessions - NEW January 2018
- Year 10 Religious Studies - After College Revision Sessions - NEW January 2018
- How to prepare for your GCSE English Exams - NEW January 2018
- How to prepare for your GCSE English Literature Exams - NEW January 2018
- English Language - NEW January 2018
Additional English resources can be found below.