Are you in Year 10/11 and thinking about offering Babysitting services?
Fareham College are running a Level 2 Babysitting course in April which is open to all 14-16 year-olds.
Please find further details below and via the link: www.fareham.ac.uk/courses/health-social-care-early-years/
Start date: 24.04.2017 | Duration: 5 weeks | Day of week: Thurs | Time:15:30-17:30
- REQUIREMENTS – This course is aimed at young people in the last years of school. You must be aged 14 – 16 and have an interest in pursuing a career working with children in the future.
- DETAILS – This course provides an understanding of the skills needed when babysitting.
- CONTENT – Units that are covered include the babysitter’s responsibilities to the children they care for, their responsibilities to the parent(s), and accident prevention and fire safety.
- ASSESSMENT – It will be assessed by using a range of assessment methods. This could include tasks, coursework or methods such as oral questioning.
- PROGRESSION – Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualifications depending on GCSE English and Maths grades.
- CONSIDERATIONS – You must wear suitable clothing during the course as some aspects require you to be working on the classroom floor.
- STANDARD FEE – £25