Special Educational Needs
- In class support
- Pastoral support and ELSAs (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants)
- Social skills development programme
- Anger management programme
- 1:1 support
- Small group teaching
- Alternative curriculum
- Transition support
- Basic diagnostic testing
- Alternative learning programme
- 1:1 reading schemes
- Links to external agencies including referrals to Educational Psychologist.
For details on admission arrangements and accessibility please see our SEND Policy and Accessibility Policy and Plan on the policies page.
For advice and information on all areas of SEN:
Help students improve their tracking skills which in turn will improve their reading skills:
Please find some useful tools below that maybe useful to you.