- Surviving GCSE's - Tips for Parents.
- Year 11 Targeted Revision Sessions - Summer Term 2013
- Year 10/11 Exam Timetable - Summer 2013
- Year 11 Lesson Timetable - May 2013
Revision: It is impossible to over-emphasise the importance of serious, planned revision. Tutors will be assisting students to plan their revision. Wherever possible, students are advised to study on their own, in a quiet room, without the distractions of music and television.
Morning examinations start at 8.30am and afternoon examinations at 1.30pm. Please note some afternoon examinations may not finish until 3.30pm so students need to make arrangements for transport home if they normally rely on the College buses.
Year 10 and 11 Information Evening 2012
Please see below for the presentations and the Planning for Success Booklets that were given out on the evening:
- Year 11 Presentation
- Year 11 Planning for Success Booklet
- Year 10 Presentation
- Year 10 Planning for Success Booklet