|Contact details||Copies of documents||Directions and map|
Phone Number: 01329 843127
If all lines are busy, please leave a message on the answerphone, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Admission enquiries (SLT Administration Assistant)
- Apply for a cycle permit
- Book an appointment with your child's teacher
- College website enquiries (Office Manager)
- Hire our facilities' enquiry form (Community Assistant)
- Contact your Child's Tutor
- Contact the Data Protection Officer (Mrs K Cook)
- Contact the Governing Board
- General enquiries (Mrs J Upton)
- Notify us of a change of contact details
- Recruitment enquiries
- Reporting a safeguarding concern (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Reporting a student absence (Student Welfare Officer)
- To pay for lunches and trips
- Trips/events consent form
Disclaimer notice - The Henry Cort Community College promotes a healthy work/life balance for all staff. Our staff are not expected to check or respond to emails when they are not at work, at weekends or during holiday periods. Teaching staff prioritise teaching activities, and we cannot guarantee that your email will be read or responded to on the day that you send it. Emails sent to the admin team are read during their working hours, which may not be in line with the standard college day. During term-time we aim, but cannot guarantee, to respond to most email communications within two school days of receipt.
Should you require printed copies of any documents contained within this website, please complete the information request form and we will provide them free of charge.
Follow the road down and as you pass a fuel station on the right, the turning for Hillson Drive is the next left. Follow the road round till you get to Cort Drive, which is sign-posted for The Henry Cort Community College.